Welcome to Weird English Teacher!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hello! My name is Maggie, and this is my newfangled teacher blog entitled:


Why "Weird English Teacher" for my blog title?

 photo picardwave_zpsqacvjtmn.gifEasy - I'm pretty weird, and proudly identify as a geek. Yep, that's right. I said it.

I love Harry Potter, cartoons, comic books, and Star Trek (among many other things). I'm not afraid to keep this a secret, so I might make some references to my deep love of Batman, or my current marathoning of Star Trek: The Next Generation.

This is my first time outright blogging, so bear with me as I jump through all the learning hoops. While I go through this journey, any and all suggestions are appreciated. To me, blogging is 50% for the blogger, and 50% for the readers. If you have questions about things I post, please feel free to post a comment. I'd love to read them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!